Have you tried any alternative treatments for high blood pressure? If you have not, you might want to consider why some doctors are now prescribing various natural health remedies to normalize blood pressure naturally. In the process of saving hundreds to thousands of dollars each year (not paying for prescription medication), you will also become a healthier person.
With hypertension numbers on the rise, most people have followed their doctor’s suggestion of taking medications for the rest of their lives. However, due to the harsh side-effects, many people are now normalizing their scores with simple alternative treatments. And many of these natural health secrets are now being suggested by doctors!
Natural Health and Alternative Treatments
It was no more than 10 years ago when natural health and alternative treatments were considered taboo. Many thought these cures were quack or for hippies! Currently, millions of people world-wide are now jumping on the natural health bandwagon.
Much of this is because recent research is now showing that many natural remedies are very effective for reducing hypertension scores. And some people are just tired of dealing with the harsh side-effects from their medications which include irregular heartbeat, dizziness, weakness, flushing key nutrients, poor circulation, insomnia, depression, kidney damage, cholesterol problems and even excessive hair growth.
Fortunately, alternative treatments for high blood pressure do NOT have any side-effects and work to normalize your score using key vitamins, important supplements, a better diet, an exercise program and critical minerals that your body must have to regulate itself.
Some Suggestions from a Natural Health Doctor
If you are currently taking medications, do NOT stop taking them before discussing it with a doctor. Unfortunately, the drugs you are taking must be weaned off in order for your body to function properly.
Our company’s natural health doctor, Dr. Scott Saunders suggests incorporating various alternative treatments for high blood pressure while still taking your medications. With due time, you will be able to stop taking the medication and have cure your hypertension completely.
Here are some effective and researched remedies that some doctors are now recommending!
5 Natural Remedies for Hypertension
1. Your Diet- Your diet could be one of the most important factors for normalizing your score. A great nutrition plan is one that emphasizes low saturated fats, low cholesterol, and low in total fat. Your diet should now be based on lots of fruits, vegetables, fat free milk products and lean meats. Our High Blood Pressure Remedy Report goes in thorough detail on your new diet.
2. Relaxation- Relaxing is a great way to decrease stress and lower blood pressure. One simple way is to practice simple breathing techniques that increase circulation levels and oxygen levels. It has been said that more oxygen in the body means a normalized score. Many of our customers practice these simple techniques right at their work desk!
3. Potassium- One of the three most important minerals you should be getting is potassium. Duke researchers recommend getting 4,700 milligrams per day to decrease your blood pressure by as much as 20 points.
4. Folic acid – Young women who consumed at least one milligram of folic acid daily had a 46 percent lower risk of high blood pressure than those who consumed less, while older women had an 18 percent reduced incidence. The recommended dosage is 400 micrograms a day.
5. Fish Oil and E – Studies have shown that consuming just a tablespoon of flaxseed oil daily lowered numbers by nine points. Some studies have shown that fish oil oxidizes easily and should be taken with Vitamin E. Our recommendation is to go with the vitamin E and fish oil.
Naturally Cure Hypertension…Guaranteed!
This might be a lot of information but if you try these alternative remedies, you will notice a change in weeks! And if you decide to make this a lifestyle change, you could normalize your pressure in a month or even quicker!
Please take a moment and visit our Alternative Treatments for High Blood Pressure Website. We offer the only 100% guaranteed, research-based Hypertension Remedy Report.